Friday, July 21, 2006

..of Sea, Sand, Sun and Tequila Shots!!~

It’s Saturday. And the urge to get this ass on the bus for a boring and lonely 4 ½ hours ride is constantly playing across my mind, again and again.. I am missing HOME more and more.. HOMESICK!!~ I missed Kiddo, the Clubbing routines, the Seaside, the Food, the Relaxing life of sitting around and doing anything that pleases me… Celebrated Dad's birthday early cuz it's impossible for me to come back on the actual day since his birthday is on a weekday.

*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*sob*

But since my presence there will only cause conflicts and uneasiness to SOME
[yes, I HAVE BEEN DIAGONISED WITH ATTITUDE SYNDROME now] – I think it’s time this chick better to learn to flap it’s wings and look for another nest where they put out the Red carpet for you – check in to a Hotel perhaps? But NO MOTEL, please!!~Haha~
But then, is there even a point to go back there, then?

Ervie called and we chatted. Catching up on the ups and downs of life. He told me that he will be limping for the rest of his little life and was actually very upset about it. And yes, the scars will accompany his limping-macho walks too. I felt so helpless because no amount of words can really change anything. So, I just listened as he went on and on. Poor dude.

Kiddo seemed happy with the new job.. and I am happy that she is happy now – after streaks of not-so-good incidents lately. . I hoped that her arm will recover soon so that we can have some Mud-Wrestling event soon - haha~
Dee is all up for a Holidaying session and we were like clueless on where to go with both having toght schedules and not to mention, tight budgets~ we checked out a few places but couln't find the right time - it's either Dee is busy or I will be having other plans~ bummer..
Finally, me and Liz managed to find time to go Clubbing together for the fisrt time - and warned me of Lizzie's-No-Nonesense-Rule No. One : Thou shall not ditch one another or goes MIA regradless who we managed to hook up with [even if it's Pitt, the Dude gotta find himself his own ride to his own home!!] Well, same rule applies with me, too. So, no worries? But I am still keeping my fingers crossed and armed myself with a RM100 taxi fare, just in case someone breaks the shitty Rule.... "Once bitten, twice shy.."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home