Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rays Worshiper

Been dying to go to the beach and get my ass toasted ever since my unaccomplished mission during the Bali trip~


HOW ON EARTH CAN ONE GO TO BALI AND NOT SPEND A SINGLE SECOND ON THE FAMOUS KUTA BEACH!?!?!


And, worst of all – I’m like staying at Hard Rock Hotel, where you can actually smell Kuta Beach EVERY FRIGGIN MINUTE the moment you step out from your Room!!~ It’s just right infront of my Hotel and I didn’t managed to feel the sand between my toes!!~ ARGHH!! I’m still pretty pissed at myself to even let that happen!! So now, I am even more determined to stalk the Beach and Conquer the Rays more than ever!! Muahahaha~


Didn’t manage to find time to visit the Beach during the last few trips back here. Social Life schedules were so damn packed with VERY PREDICTABLE AND ALMOST ROUTINE LIKE activities – Dim Sum Sessions, Birthday Treats/ Family Functions, Bitching Sessions, Latest Gossips, (Entertaining Guests/ Freinds – hmmm….) and of course – CLUBBING Sessions (the Highlight for the whole trip).. Pretty exhausting but every moment spent with the people close to my heart - priceless ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home